Sat, May 20|
Feast of St Vincent
The Feast of St Vincent is our Bacchic occasion that is warm and welcoming, bringing a great many people together for two days of festivities.
Time & Location
May 20, 11:00 AM – 3:30 PM
Traverse City, 9720 S Center Hwy, Traverse City, MI 49684, USA
About the event
For 10 years this festival has been honoring the terroir of Brengman Brothers through the traditional ceremony together with sharing the goods from past seasons. The Feast of St Vincent is our Bacchic occasion that is warm and welcoming, bringing a great many people together for two days of festivities. On Friday evening May 19 we begin the celebration with a wine dinner with Guest Chef Joe Bologna. On Saturday May 20 friends and family of Brengman Brothers come together for a processional parade through the vineyard. This is followed by a consecration of the belly through a Chef Joe Bologna luncheon in the tasting room.
Come join us pay homage to a higher power asking for oversight and protection for the upcoming season
Here’s a list of some of the successes resulting from our efforts, we believe;
- bumper grape crop in 2013
- best rosé in 2014
- start of the Piccolo Dito amaro/vermouths in 2015
- 2016 historic vintage - best quality to date
- best Chardonnays and Pinot Noir in 2017
- 2018 bring us our first vintage of theGüDsht Red
- best Right Bank and Left Bank in 2019
- fastest vintage to sold out status, vintage 2020
- bumper red grape crop in 2021, high quality
- wild yeast becomes precedent in the cellar in 2022, way better than commercial yeast says the wine
Cost is $35 for fan club members / $45 for non-members (plus 20% gratuity)
There is a fixed amount of tickets so please make your reservation early.
Check in begins at 11:00 / Speeches around 11:45ish / Parade thru the vineyard and readings 12:00ish / Back to the winery for lunch begins at 1:00.